Do Good Data Discount and Scholarship
Apply By 5pm on April 1st
We’re pretty excited about Do Good Data, a conference coming up in Chicago on April 28th and 29th. Do Good Data is focused on helping non-profits and public sector employees learn how to use new data analysis tools and incorporate data driven decision making into their organizations’ strategies. This is a great subject to base a conference on, and Do Good Data is going to have great presenters. As conferences go, it’s pretty affordable (tickets are $350), and it’s a short flight away.
We like Do Good Data so much, we’re putting up some money to help Minnesotans attend. We are offering up to four, $100 dollar scholarships to help cover some of the costs of going to the event. Do Good Data wants to help too, and has offered us a discount code for $50 off of registration that we’ll hand out to anybody who applies for our scholarship. That’s right, just by applying for our scholarship, you will get a $50 discount.
Great, I Want To Go. Now What?
To apply for our scholarship, and to receive the $50 dollar discount code, simply fill out our short scholarship application form. You can fill it out below, or click here.
Soon after you submit your application, we’ll send you an email with the discount code. We’ll accept applications until 5pm on April 1st, and we’ll notify applicants by April 8th whether or not they will be receiving a scholarship.
What Do I Do If I Win A Scholarship?
- Register for Do Good Data (and don’t forget to use the discount code).
- Make travel arrangements. You’re ultimately responsible for getting to Chicago and finding a place to stay. However, we do want to help conversations occur that might make the trip more affordable. During the application, we’ll ask if you’re interested in talking to other Do Good Data goers about sharing travel or lodging. If you say yes, we’ll put you in contact with others who have said yes.
- Go to Do Good Data. Have fun. Learn. Be Awesome.
- Come back and share your experience. We do require that scholarship recipients share a blog post, video, or podcast recording about their Do Good Data experience.
- Once you’ve shared your expierence, we’ll disburse the $100 scholarship.