Data from Minneapolis Mayor's 2015 Recommended Budget
In case you haven’t seen it yet, Minneapolis Council Member Andrew Johnson recently shared spreadsheets containing data on Mayor Hodges’ recommended 2015 Budget with the Open Twin Cities community. These spreadsheets exist thanks to requests by Council Members Johnson, Elizabeth Glidden, and Cam Gordon, as well as the work of the Finance Department of the City of Minneapolis. The spreadsheets have since been added to Open Twin Cities’ data portal, making that data available in a variety of formats, as well as an API.
For anybody interested in examining, analyzing, or visualizing the Mayor’s 2015 Recommended Budget, here are some resources:
- Data: 2015 Recommended Revenue Minneapolis Budget By Category
- Data: 2015 Recommended Expense for Minneapolis Budget By Category
- Background and Explanations: 2015 Recommended Budget Book
- Background and Explanations: Budget Overview Presentation to the Council’s Ways and Means/Budget Subcommittee
- Background and Explanations: PowerPoint used in the Budget Oviewview Presentation