May 3rd Open Work Meetup
We’re back at GovDelivery in downtown St. Paul! Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we’ll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea. We’ll have pizza and some great conversation.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct will be in effect during this meetup. Respect each other. Don’t be a jerk.
What to learn about the other projects Open Twin Cities has going? Check out the following:
- Geo:Code 2.0 Projects - Projects that started at Geo:Code 2.0 earlier this month;
- OMG Transit - Put it in Docker, and AWS;
- Adopt-A-Tree - Help Trees Stay Alive in the Summer;
- CoEventer - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
- Visualizing Minneapolis Building Energy Efficiency;
- Your Next Representative Ramsey County;
- our project and community management discussions;
- issues with the Open Twin Cities website; or
- the Open Twin Cities Projects Page.
If you’re driving to the meetup, good places to find street parking (free after 6pm) are parking along St. Peters St., Market St., Wabasha St, and West 7th. Note, you can not park directly infront of the Hamm building, which is a valet zone.