May 24th Open Work Meetup
This meeting will be an open lab time where we will work on projects. Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we’ll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea.
Please comment below any ideas or projects you might want to work on.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct will be in effect during this meetup. Respect each other. Don’t be a jerk.
If you’re looking for project ideas, checkout:
- Code Switch - RSVP and checkout project ideas for this June 4th + 5th civic hackathon;
- OMG Transit - Put it in Docker, and AWS - Issue, Merge Request;
- Adopt-A-Tree - Help Trees Stay Alive in the Summer;
- CoEventer - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
- Visualizing Minneapolis Building Energy Efficiency;
- Your Next Representative,
- our project and community management discussions,
- issues with the Open Twin Cities website,or
- the Open Twin Cities Projects Page.