August 23rd Open Work Meetup
This meeting will be an open lab time where we will work on projects. Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we’ll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct will be in effect during this meetup. Respect each other. Don’t be a jerk.
If you’re looking for project ideas, checkout:
- Adopt-A-Tree - Help Trees Stay Alive in the Summer;
- OMG Transit - Put it in Docker, and AWS - Issue, Merge Request;
- CoEventer - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
- Code Switch projects - Projects that started at Code Switch in June;
- Visualizing Minneapolis Building Energy Efficiency;
- Your Next Representative,
- our project and community management discussions,
- issues with the Open Twin Cities website,or
- the Open Twin Cities Projects Page.